Show and Clinic Sponsorship
Sponsorship at CVDA Shows
CVDA runs three schooling shows each season which attract competitors from throughout Vermont and surrounding states. We average 90 entries per show. Each competitor brings with them a support person or two, and often an admiring fan.
The Show Sponsor provides to CVDA:
- $250-$300 in cash or goods to be divided equally for the High Score Awards in each of five divisions (Training Junior, Training Senior, First Level Junior, First Level Senior, and Open Second Level and Above).
CVDA provides to the Show Sponsor:
- An advertisement in CVDA’s Annual Omnibus of Events. This publication is mailed to approximately 260 members who will use it throughout the year, and it is also available for download on the CVDA website from March through November. (Commitment must be made by publication date.)
- A full-page ad in the show program of the sponsored show.
- A link to the sponsor’s business on the CVDA website (www.cvda.org) for one year.
- Space at the show for the sponsor to promote their business. Alternatively, the sponsor may provide a sign or banner to be displayed on the show grounds, and/or written materials for distribution. (If you are a tack shop, please contact us about selling goods on GMHA grounds.)
CVDA Show Class Sponsorship
- $25 per class. Sponsorship for the class is listed in the show program. Sponsor selects the class of choice to sponsor.
Katherine Adams, CVDA's 2016 Volunteer of the Year, has been awarded the 2017 CVDA Grant to host a clinic with Lauren Sprieser. Read more...
CVDA's July 2017 Half Halt is posted!
CVDA's 2017 Summer Schooling Show RESULTS are posted.
Check our lending library for DVDs our members can rent.
CVDA is a Group Member Organization of the United States Dressage Federation.
We hope this website provides you with all the information you need.
Please contact us if you have any questions, or ideas for improvements.