BECOME A CVDA MEMBER
Our members are all ages and come from all walks of life, but we all share an interest in horses and dressage. We are a varied and busy group, and we offer many opportunities to show, to learn, and to exchange ideas and information.
Want to join? It's easy! You can download our Membership Form, and complete and return with your check to:
43 Dorr Drive
Rutland, VT 05701
NEW Join CVDA Online! Pay online via Paypal though the links below. CVDA Membership runs from December to December to coincide with USDF membership. (Remember to send your membership for 2018 by December 1, 2017!)
To join CVDA, you must both pay membership fees AND fill out a form with membership information. This can be done either online, by mail, or a combination.
Please note that online membership is $5 more to compensate for the online transaction fees that CVDA pays to bring you this convenient membership option. Thank you for supporting us!
CVDA is always grateful for the generous donations we receive from our members and the general public. Thank you!
The benefits are many:
- Be a group member of the United States Dressage Federation (learn more about USDF benefits here)
- Receive the CVDA “Half Halt” Newsletter (quarterly) and the USDF Connection (monthly)
- Pay reduced fees for classes at CVDA-sponsored shows, clinics and educational events
- Be eligible to win Year-End Awards
- Be eligible to receive a CVDA Scholarship
- Vote annually for CVDA officers
- Rent DVDs and videotapes from the CVDA video library (many new DVDs!)
- Be eligible to hold office: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Representative
Questions about CVDA Membership?
Email us for help!
To complete membership registration, please either fill out the form above OR mail a hard copy to Suzie Kent in addition to purchasing a membership from the links below. Without a form, membership in not complete.